A Supporting Congregation receives:
- The satisfaction of knowing that it is helping to lead each other and The Presbyterian Church in Canada to authentic Biblical thinking, powerful Spirit-led prayer, and effective Gospel witness;
- A listing among the Renewal Fellowship’s Supporting Congregations, with a link to the church’s website;
- Priority consideration from the Executive Director to requests for consultation regarding concerns in the congregation and The Presbyterian Church in Canada;
- Free use of the Renewal Fellowship’s Flaming Bush Logo on church signs and literature;
- As many copies of the Renewal News and Prayer Calendar as requested;
- God willing, a sense of energizing collegiality as a partner in a network of Presbyterians openly committed to the vitality and vigour of our denomination in the work of the gospel;
- The prayers of our entire membership for the health of the congregation’s ministry in our Prayer Calendar;
- The interest of individuals desiring to locate congregations that are supportive of renewal within The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
In order to list your congregation on our website, send the following information to the Renewal Office at <firstname.lastname@example.org>: Congregation’s name, address, presbytery, telephone, website, and the names(s) of the minister(s). It is wise to have Session approval for this.
Mail a cheque for a minimum $100 gift to the Renewal Fellowship Office, 3819 Bloor St. W., Etobicoke ON M9B 1K7. Alternatively, the gift can be made securely online using Visa or MasterCard through our partner Bambora.
To ensure that our information about supporting congregations continues to be accurate, an annual renewal reminder will be sent to the person who submitted the information.
Any questions? Call us at 226-229-1695 or 416-233-6581 or use the Renewal Fellowship Office e-mail.